Dr. Montour, First Nations
Dr. Amy Montour is from Six Nations of the Grand River, Ontario, where she is a palliative care physician with the Pallaitive Care Shared Care Outreach Team.
Tell us what you think of living my culture!Click Here
- When appetite stops
- Anxiety and shortness of breath
- Planning to manage symptoms
- What can palliative care do for me?
- Preparing for side effects
- Humour helps
- Explaining scary terms
- Making sure patients understand
- Write down your questions!
- Culture affects medical decisions
- Traditional medicines at end of life
- Fear of pain medication
- The presence of calm
- Making memories